Sunday, June 12, 2016

Week 9 EOC: Creative Content


For my creative content to market and advertise my product I would use a print ad and place it in Men’s magazines like Men’s Health, GQ Gentlemen's Quarterly, and Esquire to specifically reach men in their mid-20’s to early 30’s. I would target men in this specific age group because this is the age group where men are still going out and trying to attract the opposite sex. To market to woman I would also place a print ad in Cosmopolitan, Elle, and Glamor to reach the attention of woman also in their mid-20 to early 30’s for the same reason. My product is Ceviche Taco rolls that is a tasty mix of jalapeno, lime, cilantro, and Pico de Gallo. While these flavors go wonderfully with tequila, these Ceviche taco rolls will enhance the flavor of the tequila and will be real hit at Mexican cantina theme bars. To get into the spirit of the product and theme and also gain the attention of my target market, I will use two different prints, one for the men’s magazines and one for the woman’s. The print ads will have the same theme, look, and feel, but feature the opposite sex as the center of attention based on the gender magazine; for example, for my men audience my print ad will feature a Hispanic looking woman at a fiesta themed party holding the bag of the ceviche taco rolled chips. Men will be surrounding her, holding bottles of beer, trying to gain her attention, but the man in front of her that captured her attention will be holding a bottle of tequila and two shot glasses.




No comments:

Post a Comment