Monday, May 9, 2016

Week 6 EOC: Me X 3

Everyone has a scent that they refer to as “their” scent; mine would be Flora by Gucci in Glamorous Magnolia. It is a soft, floral scent that bursts with a fusion of peony and magnolia. It’s the perfect fragrance for spring and spring happens to be my favorite season. To me this scent is very charming, romantic, and optimistic and who doesn’t want all that in their lives. Every day when I get ready, I remember I can’t leave without spritzing my Flora; it reminds that no matter where I am or what I’m doing, I can stop and smell the flowers.


Burt’s Bees is a brand that I enjoy and would recommend to everyone. When I use Burt’s Bees products, I know I’m getting something that is natural and providing my skin with the best ingredients. My lips are delicate and to keep them from getting chapped, I use Burt’s Bees Wild Cherry Lip Balm. This lip balm is made with cherry oil, coconut oil, beeswax, sunflower seed oil, and rosemary leaf extract. With ingredients like this, Burt’s Bees can guarantee that this lip balm is 100 percent natural and most importantly, free from animal testing. It’s skin-friendly, life-friendly, and 100 percent for me.


Every day I’m always on the go, whether I’m going to school, work, or just walking my dogs, I know it’s important to always have water with me. Living in Las Vegas, we all know that’s impossible to leave a water bottle in your car for five minutes and still expect it to be cold. For almost thirty dollars, I decided to purchase something known as a Hydro Flask. Hydro Flask is an insulated water bottle that is made from high quality food grade 18/8 stainless steel. Sounds fancy right? Well not only is it BPA free, but Hydro Flask will keep your drink at your preferred temperature for hours, and I mean hours. So if you like your hot’s hot and cold’s cold, get yourself a Hydro flask and like me, you’ll take it everywhere you go.


No comments:

Post a Comment